Best's Recommended Expert Service Providers
- About Us
- Services Rendered
- Professional Memberships
- Service Area
- Additional Links
Grecco Construction Consultants (GCC) is the preferred service provider for Appraisers, Attorneys, Examiners, Property Adjusters, and TPA teams across the United States. We built GCC to embody an unwavering focus on customer service, with timely and accurate reporting, and a rapid response capability to help our clients get through difficult times. The results speak for themselves; our growing network of Building Consultants now serves clients nationwide.
Our Core Values:
• We treat people the way we want to be treated.
• We believe in regular training and growth.
• We are accountable for our actions and hold others accountable as well.
• We respect your resources of money and time as we would our own.
• We plan thoroughly and execute efficiently to deliver the highest quality product.
- Construction Consultants
- Construction Claims Services
- Construction Defect Analysis
- Clerk of the Works
- Estimate of Repairs
- On Site Claim Management
- Property Loss Inspection
- Report and Recommendations
- Roof Inspection
- Drone Inspections
The application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to provide a detailed scope of damage and the estimated cost of repair for an insurance related claim that is accurate and fair to all parties involved.
Over 30 years' experience in the insurance and construction industries. Provided and documented reconstruction estimates for over 500 insurance loss assignments. My experience includes the construction and Project Management of over $450 million dollars in new and renovated facilities.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- E.I.T. Certification
- HAAG Certified Roof Inspector Designation
- CIIA SEED Earthquake Damage Assessment Certification
- American Drying Institute Structural Drying Certification
- The University of Tennessee Knoxville, B.S.C.E., 1982
2016 PLRB Conference Video: Assessing Construction Loss Takes a Team, David Van Horn, President