Since 2007, Silver McGee has been providing expert roof investigations to insurance, legal, and property professionals. Our inspectors' decades of roofing and waterproofing experience allow us to provide our clients with specific, insightful analysis. Once informed, clients are empowered to make fair and accurate decisions. A full range of services is offered, from thorough on-site inspections to roof litigation consulting. We routinely identify roofing system risks and separate storm damage from installation errors, wear & tear, mechanical damage, manufacturers' defects, and a myriad of other deficiencies that are not apparent to seasoned adjusters or general construction contractors. Our determinations are based upon published industry standards, prevailing building codes, manufacturers' technical papers, and our inspectors' extensive knowledge.
We work with every type of structure and roofing system.
- Roof Damage Cost Assessment
- Appraisal Services for Roofing
- Roof and Waterproofing Design and Consultation
- Leak Assessment Analysis
- Historical Aerial Imagery of Risks to Determine Date Range of Loss
- Roof Condition Failure Analysis
- Chimney and Window Leak Analysis
- Expert Witness
- Contractor Business Management Consulting
- Adjuster Training for CEU's in Settling Difficult Roofing Claims.
- Roof Consultants Institute
- Haag Engineering Certified Inspectors
Serving the NY-NJ-CT-PA Metro Area and Beyond
Louis R. Silver
Louis R. Silver, the Managing Partner of Silver McGee, has extensive practical and technical experience with 40 years in the roofing industry and a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Management. Mr. Silver has served as a Board Member of the Rockland County, NY's Contractor Licensing Department and has held many leadership roles in roofing industry organizations. He presently is a Board Member and serves on the Executive Committee of the North East Roofing Contractors Association. Mr. Silver also is the principal in Silver Roofing Inc., a roofing contracting firm founded in 2001.