- Telephone: 907-338-7484 24 Hour Service
- Fax: 907-338-6364
- Emer/After Hrs: 877-338-7484
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: New Claims: email@example.com
- Website: www.nadj.com
Qualified Member Since: 1988
Alaska Adjuster License #8014
- Casualty (All Lines)
- Workers' Compensation
- Litigation Management
- Trial Preparation
- Automobile Appraisals
- Underwriting Inspections
Northern Adjusters, Inc. was established in 1951, serving the entire State of Alaska. Incorporated in 1969. Licensed adjusters available for both IA and TPA claims services. All lines, personal and commercial, including claim investigations.
Our office in Anchorage houses our Property & Casualty Department and our Workers' Compensation Division with complete statewide services.
We deliver the highest standard of claim solutions throughout Alaska for insurance carriers, self-insured employers, and third party administrators.
Our staff is equipped with the integrity and adaptability to navigate Alaska’s unique and diverse claim handling culture and environment while integrating solutions to fit our customers' needs.
This standard is measured by our RESULTS: Responsiveness, Expertise, Service, Uncompromising Moral and Ethical Values, Listening, Trust, Stability
- National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters
- Affiliated Adjusters, Inc.
- National Claims Professionals
- Claims Professional Liability Insurance Company
18 Professional Adjusters Serving all Alaska
- Susan R. Daniels, AIC, President, CEO
- J.D. Daniels, AIC, Vice President, Finance
Data Analytics Changing Adjusting - NAIIA 2016 Video
Contact Our Team | About Best's Insurance Professional Resources | FAQs | Qualification Guidelines | Important Notice