- Telephone: 585-586-4530
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.blackburngroup.com
- Website: www.msariskpro.com
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 142, Penfield, NY 14526
NY Licenses: #BR719337, #IA719337, #LB719337
Trust forms the foundation for every successful relationship. Trust can never be taken for granted. It must be earned and then carefully preserved. At Blackburn Group Inc., we are committed to earning the trust of our clients. We do this by helping them make informed risk management and insurance claim settlement solution decisions and smarter choices for their programs. We provide enterprise risk and claim settlement solution products and services to improve our clients' profitability and asset value, and to simplify and transform their business processes. Our products and services allow our clients to leverage their existing resources thereby decreasing costs and improving quality for their risk, insurance, and claim programs.
We have over 40 years of experience in every aspect of Enterprise Risk Management and Insurance Claim Settlement Solutions. Our company serves Self-Insurers, Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers, Captive Insurance Company Domicile Managers, Risk Retention Groups, Actuaries, Third Party Adjusters, Nurse Case Management Companies, Third Party Administrators, and Attorneys. All of our products and services are supported by our RiskPro® technology solutions.
Our suite of products and services include Enterprise Risk Management and Insurance Claim Settlement Solutions; Predictive Analytics and Modeling; Accelerated Settlement Medical Cost Projection Solutions; Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) Solutions; MMSEA Section 111 Mandatory Data Reporting Solutions; Life Care Planning (LCP) Solutions; Lien and Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) Verification Solutions; Lien Negotiation Solutions; Expert Compensatory Damage Development and Witnessing Solutions; Structured Settlement Solutions; Custodial Account Administration Solutions; Special Needs Trust Development Solutions; and Life and Health Insurance Solutions.
Please contact us today for a free consultation about your case, and see what a difference we can make for you and your clients!
- Enterprise Risk Management and Insurance Claim Settlement Solutions
- Predictive Analytics and Modeling
- Accelerated Settlement Medical Cost Projection Solutions
- Medicare Set Aside Solutions
- MMSEA Section 111 Mandatory Data Reporting Solutions
- Life Care Planning (LCP) Solutions
- Life and Health Insurance Solutions
- Structured Settlements
- Lien and Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) Verification
- Lien Negotiation Solutions
- Expert Compensatory Damage Development and Witnessing Solutions
- Self Insurance Services
- Insurance Underwriting Program Support
- Risk Engineering/Loss Control
- Compliance/Quality Assurance
- Strategic Design and Development of Unique Risk Programs
- Compliance (Regulatory, Quality Assurance, Audit) Design, Development, and Management
- Ongoing monitoring and Strategic Evolution of Programs
- Case Management Monitoring and Auditing
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Audits
We have over 40 years of experience with enterprise risk management and insurance claim settlement solutions. With over 8,100,000 claims valued at over $580 Billion in our data warehouses, we are one of the leading independent providers of Enterprise Risk Management and Insurance Claim Settlement Solutions. To support our professional services, our RiskPro® technology solutions include a suite of products and services delivered through applications on Internet-based platforms.
- ACORD, Member, 1985-Present
- Association of Management Accountants, Member, 1980-Present
- Insurance Accounting and Systems Association, Member, 1991-Present
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals, 2010-Present
- Risk and Insurance Management Society, Member, 1996-Present
- Risk and Insurance Management Society, Society Director and Officer,1988-96
Robert J. Blackburn
CPCU, Managing Principal
- Mahipal Singareddy, Technology Services
- Deborah J. McKeon, RN, BSN, CRRN, CDMS, Quality Assurance Services