|Alan S. Goldberger|
|Florham Park, NJ|
- New Jersey, 1975
- New York, 1985
- Maryland, 1999
- American (Chair, Non-Profit Athletic and Recreation Associations Subcommittee), New Jersey State and New York State Bar Associations
- Author: "Sports Officiating: A Legal Guide"
- Co-Author: "Sport, Physical Activity and the Law"
|Additional Biographical Details:|
|Adjunct Instructor, Fairleigh Dickinson University/Master of Sports Administration Program; Speaker on Sports Industry Issues to Attorneys, Sports and Insurance Organizations|
- Franklin & Marshall College, A.B., 1971
- Rutgers University School of Law-Camden, J.D., 1974