|Best's Recommended Expert Service Providers|
|43 Harbor Drive, Unit 309|
|Stamford, Connecticut 06902|
|John Darer® is Licensed in New York, Connecticut, AL, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, RI, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV and the District of Columbia.|
|Qualified Member Since: 2013|
|4structures.com®, LLC is an A.M. Best Recommended Structured Settlement Expert and settlement planning expert service provider. 4structures® uses Sudden Money® tools and protocols and provides transition expertise to parties in all types of claims and litigation as part of a process that facilitates case resolution.
Settlement services include comprehensive settlement planning, mediation/negotiation strategies and assistance, structured attorney fees and deferred compensation strategies for lawyers, structured settlement annuity placement and diversification strategy, implementation and/or coordination of alternative periodic payment and litigation recovery management solutions such as settlement preservation or recovery management trusts, special needs trusts, Medicare set aside trusts. Regardless of where you stand, by utilizing us as your centralized information resource you can save time and energy.
4structures.com®, LLC serves diverse mix of clients. We are dedicated to serving the clients who engage us. We are experienced, knowledgeable financial consultants who are entrepreneurs; who work with trial lawyers, claims personnel, mediators, risk managers and other financial and legal professionals, to effectively design, help negotiate and implement settlement solutions that are appropriate to the scenario for which we are engaged. Our in-depth analysis, comprehensive settlement planning advice, tenacity and knowledge of simply how to "get it done" gets results.
4structures.com®, LLC strives to be one of the industry knowledge leaders. The 4structures.com®, LLC web site has over 50 pages of searchable information and perhaps the industry's most comprehensive glossary of key words, terms and phrases for structured settlement planning and recovery management as well as other terms relevant to the issues facing our clients and prospective clients.
4structures.com®, LLC is also a provider of other annuity based and non-annuity based deferred periodic payment solutions such as structured installment sales, structured celebrity and athlete endorsement fees and divorce settlements . With structured sales, buyers and sellers of business interests or real estate entering into buy/sell transactions in the USA that qualify as installment sales under IRC§453, may use the structured sales method to secure the cash flow and provide a more creative customized cash flow design than under a regular installment sale. 4structures.com, LLC also offers divorce structured settlements as a creative means to secure payment obligations in a divorce where the paying spouse has sufficient capital, and structured celebrity endorsement fees, an effective deferred periodic payment solution for athletes, actors and actresses, models, authors and other celebrities.
4structures.com®, LLC provides ancillary insurance services to tort victims, attorneys and other entities. Some of those services include life insurance, impaired risk life insurance, disability insurance, long term care solutions such as long term care insurance, life insurance with LTC hybrid, annuity with LTC hybrid and life insurance conversions to give more choice about where long term care services are delivered (home, assisted living or skilled nursing facility/nursing home) estate planning solutions such as joint life second to die life insurance.
In the settlement arena, with a broad geographical presence, through our affiliations, and high level technological efficiency through our in4structure® technology, we have the flexibility to create service groups to handle virtually any type of loss from an aviation accident to medical or legal malpractice and employment settlements.
4structures.com®, LLC accepts referrals from other licensed financial professionals, firms and financial advisors on a case by case basis. We respect your client relationships on referrals where there is overlap in the insurance services area.
4Structures.com®, LLC will consider project joint ventures and strategic alliances with other settlement professionals and firms with complimentary skill sets.
Let us be your source 4structures®, whether that be structured attorney fees, structured sales, structured settlements or structured celebrity endorsement fees!
|Back To Top|
- Periodic Payment Reinsurance
- Structured Celebrity Endorsement Fees
- Deferred Income Annuity/Longevity Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Structured Installment Sales For Disposition of Capital Gains Real Estate/Business
- New York CPLR 50B Judgment Calculations and Damage Projections Under CPLR 50A/50B
|Back To Top|
|4structures.com®, LLC primarily serves accounts throughout the United States and international clients on their risks in the United States. However, some consultants may serve clientele in other international jurisdictions.|
|Back To Top|
|John Darer®, CLU, ChFC, MSSC, CeFT® RSP, CLTC|
|Years of Experience:30|
- Automotive Products Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Environmental and Toxic Injury
- Structured Installment Sales
- Tax Deferral Solutions for Personal Injury Attorneys
- Tax Deferral Solutions for Parties Settling Suits with Taxable Damages
|Holds Insurance Licenses in AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN,KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ. NY, NV, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, RI, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV and the District of Columbia (DC)|
|John Darer® is a credentialed AM Best listed structured settlement expert, master of structured settlement consulting, registered settlement planner, Certified Financial Transitionist and licensed insurance agent who has the gift of being able to break down complex financial ideas and concepts and articulate them so that people can actually understand them! John brings a wide range of practical hands-on settlement consulting experience designing financial settlement solutions for injured parties, helping to negotiate settlement solutions and development of innovative technological applications and cost saving solutions for complex claims settlement scenarios in aviation, medical malpractice, employment practice liability and construction matters in jurisdictions throughout the United States.
John Darer also lends his expertise to select cases, involving structured settlements, or periodical payments, outside of the United States . Mr. Darer has over 30 years of practical experience in the financial services industry.
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP)
- Financial Transitionist Institute, a Division of the Sudden Money® Institute
- American Association of Long Term Care Insurance (AALTCi)
- Aviation Insurance Association
- National Association of Fixed Annuities
- "Structured Settlements Can Help Employment Lawyer Help Clients to Minimize Tax Liability, Maximize Social Security," CT Law Tribune June 20, 2016
- "Good Faith Use of Structured Settlements In Bad Faith Claims," CT Law Tribune March 14, 2016
- "Structured Settlements Resolution Options in Product Liability and Toxic Tort Cases," CT Law Tribune December 14, 2015
- "Medical Malpractice Cases Suited For Structured Settlements," CT Law Tribune November 16, 2015
- "Structured Settlement Secondary Market Fills a Need But Reckless Lack of Regulation Needs Constructive Solutions," September 2015 White Paper
- "Safety and Security as Part of the New Normal," CT Law Tribune June 8, 2015
- "Clients Need Help Planning Life Transitions," CT Law Tribune June 9, 2014
- " Rigorous Coursework Leads to Registered Settlement Planners," CT Law Tribune May 25, 2009
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) American College
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC) NSSTA professional certification, in conjunction with University of Notre Dame
- Master Structured Settlement Consultant (MSSC) NSSTA, in conjunction with University of Notre Dame
- Registered Settlement Planner (RSP). Registry of Settlement Planners Board, in conjunction with Texas Tech University
- FINRA Series 66 Active
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- Syracuse University School of Management, B.S., 1983
|Sigma Alpha Mu|
|Back To Top|